Kid-Favorites in Ruidoso
Plan the perfect family vacation with these fun kid-friendly trip ideas.
1. Take the go-carts for a spin at FunTrackers,
2. Pan for gold at the Flying J Ranch
3. Play a round of Disc Golf
4. Take a Gondola Ride at Ski Apache.
5. Enjoy an exciting family outing at Adventure Mountain Family Fun Center, Ruidoso’s newest place for year-round fun.
8. Tennis courts and a sand volleyball court are available for year-round use at White Mountain Sports Complex.
9. Kids and families love the guided trail rides at Grindstone Stables.Their trails are safe for all ages and children under age five are welcome to ride with an adult at no extra charge.
10. In winter, the Ruidoso Winter Park is a snowy playground for sledding and tubing. Their Kidz Korral is specially designed for children under 42" tall.
11. Family ski vacations are a tradition that can last a lifetime. Kids love the Adventure Center at Ski Apache which offers a full day of fun activities for young skiers between the ages of 4 and 12 years old. Indoor and outdoor activities with experienced professionals are available to ensure your children’s safety and comfort.
For more information on the Parks and Recreation Department and what they offer, visit the Ruidoso Parks and Recreation Department.