From patios to fireplaces and cozy corners to curl up and chat, here are some favorite hotspots for the most important meal of the day.
1. Tina's Cafe: Small intimate setting with huge portions whipped up in the small kitchen next to your fireside table. Don't miss the outdoor patio area. Directions.
2. Jorge's Cafe: Traditional Mexican fare at its best with tasty classics like chiliquiles and juevos rancheros that will keep you coming back and has even been known to cure hangovers. Directions.
3. Cornerstone Bakery & Cafe This longtime favorite is now in a swank new Mid-town location with an updated breakfast menu and bakery classics. And now, you can even enjoy mimosas with your brunch thanks to a new liquor license. Directions.
4. Alto Cafe It's like going to your grandma's for breakfast with down-home breakfast plates plus classic favorites like biscuits and gravy and huge hotcakes. Directions.
5. Log Cabin Restaurant A traditional, longtime favorite where locals know to get there before nine to avoid the morning rush. Directions.
6. Porky's If you're on the run and need an authentic breakfast burrito where you can choose the fresh ingredients that you want, Porky's is a local favorite. They cook it on the spot and the burritos are as big as your appetite.
7. Peña's Place A quaint cafe for breakfast staples & Southwestern entrees in a homey, compact space with a patio. Directions.