Discover the history and lore of Lincoln, NM a town made famous by one of the most violent periods in New Mexico history during this WWHA regional event. Walk in the footsteps of Billy the Kid, Pat Garrett, and other famous and infamous characters of the Wild West. Trace the events of 1878 through the Courthouse and the Tunstall Store, with their preserved 19th-century atmosphere.
Speakers and Events
- Drew Gomber – The Kid and the Lincoln County War
- Roy Young – Frank Stewart and the Chase and Capture of Billy the Kid at Stinking Springs
- Kurt House – The Frank Stewart Presentation Pistol
- Elise Gomber (Professional Actor) - “Caroline Dolan – My Life with Jimmy Dolan”
- Mark Gardner (Author of To Hell on a Fast Horse: Billy the Kid, Pat Garrett and the Epic Chase to Justice in the Old West) - The Escape and Death of Billy the Kid
- Field Trip to Tunstall Murder Site
$15 per person. Limited space available.
Contact email@example.com for reservations.