Billy The Kid Country®, Lincoln County, New Mexico
- Jun 23, 2013 Bryan Hutchinson - Annual Piano Concert more info
- Jun 28, 2013 Art Expo more info
- Jun 29, 2013 Incendio: Latin Guitar and World Fusion more info
- Jul 4, 2013 Smokey Bear Stampede more info
- Jul 5, 2013 The Lettermen more info
- Jul 5, 2013 Lincoln County Art Loop Studio Tour more info
- Jul 12, 2013 Missoula Children's "Beauty Lou & Country Beast" more info
- Jul 13, 2013 Fort Stanton Live! more info
- All Events - View all Events
Welcome to Ruidoso
An intriguing combination of the old west and the contemporary; the natural world and the man-made environment, Ruidoso is the perfect place for the nostalgic at heart and the adventurer. Early home to the Jornada Mogollon pueblo people and nomadic Apache tribes, it was given the name Rio Ruidoso, or "Noisy Water," when the Spanish first settled in the area in the 16th century. Since that time it has developed into a veritable crossroads of culture and the last escape of those who have learned that sometimes you have to get away to get things done.
Pristine and removed from the hustle and bustle of the outside world, the mountain top village has emerged as a premier resort destination of the Southwest, offering four season recreation, breathtaking views and perfectly suited meeting and lodging accommodations. But while nature trails and quaint western storefronts create an atmosphere of warmth and familiarity, world class entertainment and the influx of people from all nations help keep the area -nestled on the pine-studded eastern slope of the Sacramento Mountains- engaged and always on the cusp.