11 Reasons to Visit Ruidoso this Summer
While much of the country is sweltering in summer heat, Ruidosoans are chilling out in the tall pines. No matter what a vacation means to you, a summer holiday is pretty cool in Ruidoso.
It’s a bit of a folly to say that summer is the best time to visit Ruidoso when it’s truly a year-round destination. However, summer in Ruidoso is prime vacation time for a cool escape to the mountains. Explore the possibilities with these summer trip ideas.
- Racing season at Ruidoso Downs
- Flying J Wranglers Chuckwagon
- Fort Stanton LIVE!
- Gondola Rides at Ski Apache
- Ruidoso Art Festival
- Mescalero Apache Ceremonial Dances & Rodeo
- Lincoln County Art Loop
- Alto Artists’ Studio Tour
- Billy the Kid Pageant at Old Lincoln Days
- Smokey Bear Stampede Rodeo
- Grindstone Trail Runs